BanProNET takes your privacy very seriously. Every effort is made to both keep it secure and be thoroughly transparent regarding what data we collect and how that data is stored and utilized.
Information Covered By This Policy
Information We Collect From You
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under “How We Use Your Information”.
Signing Up For Service – User Information
- Information you provide prior to and during the course of any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address, or geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Services, a payment processor or otherwise) when you purchase any of our products and services, including name, email address, or shipping and billing address(es).
Use Of Services, Website Visits, and Support
Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
- IP address
- Browser type and version information
- Geographic location
- Web pages you view
- How you arrived at our Servies, and any links that you click while using our Services or to leave our Services
- When you update your information, communicate with us, purchase new Services
- Data about your use of our Services and your emails you send, including clicks and opens
- Your interactions with any media (including video) that we offer
- Issues relating to you requiring our support or assistance
- Type and version information for any device or other methods of communication you use to interact with our Services
We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases, and analytics systems.
Your telephone conversations with us (including recorded messages).
- Information you provide to us in surveys
- Information that is publicly available
How We Use Your Information
In order to run a successful and efficient business of providing you with Services and useful content, we use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you
- To provide useful content for you
- To ensure the safe and efficient functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services for you
- To provide you with the requested information and technical support
- To facilitate your use of our Services
- To advertise and market our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed only with your consent)
- To suggest, advertise, or market third party products and services, such as the use of a specific product to provide a solution you request of our technical support (our use of your information to do this is performed only with your consent)
- To diagnose problems with the servers or network of our Services
- In connection without security and compliance programs and policies
- To administer our websites and Services
- To communicate with you
- To assist in us providing you a personalized experience or to tailor our Services to you
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Sharing Of Information
Any information we collect will only be shared with the following entities for the reasons described:
- Our partners and third-party vendors: as necessary to facilitate the uses of collected information as outlined above under “How We Use Your Information”. This includes but isn’t limited to the use of information for aggregated and anonymized reports on trends and statistics related to the use of our Services.
- Authorized users within your own organization: to facilitate support requests and other communications.
- Law enforcement agencies: for legal reasons.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
Tracking Technologies & Online Advertising
We use a limited variety of scripted technologies for the collection of web traffic data collection and advertising of tailored offers as well as the tracking of affiliate referrals in the course of doing business.
Your Choice To Opt-Out
You always have the opportunity to opt-out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link contained in the footer of all non-transactional and non-support email messages from us, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some communications with us are considered transactional or support related and necessary in order for us to provide you with the Services. Our Services are provided to you on the condition that you receive these transactional and support communications. If you do not wish to receive transactional and support communications from us, you must cancel your account(s) for all of our products and services as outlined in our Terms of Service.
In certain circumstances and subject to data processing agreements, you have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. We set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights by providing details only known to the account holder. To exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
You have the right to receive a subset of the personal information you provide us if we process it on the legal bases of our contract with you or with your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such personal information to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal information to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of personal information or its processing once received by the third party.
You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request a correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- Where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold personal information
- We are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent
- We are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing
- You no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing
- You believe we are unlawfully processing your data
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.
Restriction Of Processing To Storage Only
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in the following circumstances:
- You believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether the data is accurate
- We wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to simply restrict the use of that data
- We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- You have objected to us processing personal information we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal information while we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal information
You have the right to object to our processing of data about you and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it in relation to legal claims.
Withdrawal Of Consent
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
In order for us to provide the Services to you, your personal information will be transferred to, and stored at/processed in the United States. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com and we will try to deal with your request.
Notification Of Changes
Last modified: August 22, 2019